I haven’t done one of these in a very, very long time. Every Tuesday I mean to do it and somehow don’t, but this week is the week!
Ten on Tuesday: 10 Reasons Why I Am Ready for Winter To Be OVER
- Garden: I am so ready to start my garden and reap my first harvest.
- Deck: I can’t wait to get our deck set up to hang out on again. I have a second rug for it this year, and so many plans. I have PLANS.
- Warm: It will be so nice to not have to bundle up from my eyes to my toes just to bring in the trash cans.
- Money: Although our heating bills haven’t been as bad as I worried they would be, it will be so nice to be in that period where I don’t need heat or air conditioning.
- Circulation: Those spring days when all the windows are open and fresh air breezes through the house are heady and sweet.
- Dryness: My skin has been tight and dry and itchy all winter. While I don’t look forward to humid summer days, I am excited for spring with its less dry days.
- Shocking: I would really like to turn on a light or touch a cat without being defibrillated. (It’s a word if I make it a word.)
- Flowers: I am so excited to see how many of the hundreds of bulbs I planted survived the animals’ winter feedings. I can’t wait to see their colorful blooms dotting my property.
- Moonroof: Going for long drives with the roof open and the sunshine streaming into the car… sign me up. Even running errands is nicer with the moonroof open.
- Repair: Spring means getting outside to fix and renew things around the outside of the house. It may get old the longer I’m a homeowner, but for now it’s new and exciting.